Forums 2005 Flags on the 48 2005 Planning Meeting 2005 Planning Weekend: May 21-22

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Just checking — do we need to make reservations at the campground individually, or is someone handling it for the whole group.

Thanks!

SilentCal

I’m going to get a firm count of everyone going to the event and then let the campground know how many people to expect in the group. I’ll get back to everyone if we need to individually get in touch with the campground.

MtnMagic

Great question Lisa,

I’m certain Silent Cal is right on it!
          I believe we’re doing it as a group weekend!!
          Magic

TeamPlatypus

What time will this be?

MichaelJ

Check out the “Flags Weekend FAQ” post in this topic. We’re looking to start the meeting on Saturday 6pm-ish around the campfire, though of course many of us will be there all weekend hiking and lazing around. :beer:

MtnMagic

At lot of us are coming up Friday and Friday night so we can start a hike early Saturday morning. When you can arrive is the right time!
                🙂

Also see the Flags FAQ post for location and more info: https://www.flagsonthe48.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1760

SilentCal

I’ve having computer issues now so If you’ve PM’ed me in the last couple days, my apologies. Weather looks good guys! I hope it lasts! TeamPlatypus great to have you aboard! More information will be posted next week if I ever get my PC back 🙁 . Keep checking back with us for updates.

MtnMagic

The weekend weather looks super! We won’t need those roof tarps. Just wood for the 2 campfires. Great food, drink, and fellowship. Let the good times roll!!!
                    😀

Chris

@MtnMagic wrote:

The weekend weather looks super!

Uh oh, I hope this doesn’t mean the weather will stink on 9/11!!

MtnMagic

Nah, it means a super weekend!

See you all there !!!

:flag:

SilentCal

I’ll bring one of the big tarps just in case…. This is New england remember. Our weathermen have the art of screwing up the forecast down to a science… Be there around 6.

MtnMagic

Sure bring ’em. The best news is we won’t need ’em! I sure hear you about those weathermen. In fact I even remember the SDS. Ok, you’ll be there an hour earlier than the rest of us!

What excitement. Looking forward to it.

See you there at supper time, all my old friends !!!
                            😀

MichaelJ

I’ll be there late mid to late afternoon – see ya’ll then!!!
                              (and my tarp’s coming anyway; if we bring them, it makes certain it won’t rain)

Stephen

@MichaelJ wrote:

(and my tarp’s coming anyway; if we bring them, it makes certain it won’t rain)

I seem to recall a small squall last year that blew in and out very suddenly…

-Stephen

MichaelJ

I had forgotten about that – yeah, that was very cool. Suddenly the sky went dark, this nasty bit blew through, and in 15 or so minutes it was dry and beautiful again.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
                                • The forum ‘2005 Planning Meeting’ is closed to new topics and replies.