Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
      #47531 |

Hello Team Lafayette 2007!
      Welcome to Flags on the 48! :flag:

Bill & Brownie (Team B&B) have been active members of this event for the last 3 years.
      Each year our flag got bigger, mast & rigging improved and now we have the dedicated rig for the event.

Check out our Team Garfield photos from 2006 gallery.
      We had a great crew and expect many more to return this year!

Our Flag used is an 8’x12′ with pvc/carbon fiber 3 piece poles and rock climbing anchors & carabiners.
      It’s an easy rig to assemble, but we sure need the crew to help haul and rig it.

Stay tuned to this posting for details when and where we plan to meet on the morning of event.
      I am sure we shall be taking the Old Bridal Path to the summit.

Thanks for signing up!

Brownie & Bill

New Hampshire

Team B&B members Bri and Jen are ready for year number 2! 😀

Are you open to the suggestion of Greenleaf Trail…..been looking forward to doing it all year, and this is a good enough reason to give it a go 😉 .

B.

Brownie

Hello again to all team members for Lafayette! :flag:
          Here is our “Plan”

Meet at Old Bridal Path trailhead parking lot 7AM.
          We shall divide flag and pole gear.
          Depart parking lot at 7:30 and proceed up the Old Bridal Path to summit.

We should easily be there by 11:30 latest, then set up and fly by noon. If we are there earlier, then all the better.

Hope to see you all then!

Brownie

Darwin

Hello Brownie, Are you planning on completing the loop or going back down OBP? We are doing Lincoln and Most likely will be heading back down Falling waters. I was planning on some post hike libations in the northbound lot and hoped your team could join us.

–Shawn

Brownie

I would like to complete the “loop” and go down Falling Waters.
              But all depends on the weather, which I shall deem as a perfect day! 😀
              I am sure we shall “spot” each others group during the day!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘2007 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.