Forums 2020 Flags on the 48 2020 Trips & Routes Eisenhower

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
      #64222 |

Hello all. My name is Jake. The trail I’ve chosen for this hike is the Edmands Path Trail. We will meet at the trailhead 730ish… hopefully on the trail and hiking by 8 a.m. most of my group has hiked together in the past. This will be year 6 for me. We’ve got a big flag and multiple pieces of PVC pipe that create our flag pole. We’ve hiked it all up with as few as 6 or 7 of us but everyone will be welcome to grab a piece and head on up. I’m a slow consistent hiker and some are faster so once we get started go at your own pace and we’ll all meet at the peak by noon! Look forward to any discussion people are interested in.

itsdingee

Hi All,

Emily here! This will be my fist time officially participating in Flags and I am so excited to carry a piece of that flagpole or line! If you guys are on instagram find myself, Jen and Chris (also hiking Saturday) by searching for @trail.gaiters. My plan is to post our Flags adventure that day and I’d love to be able to tag you all for the hiking community to see.

Cheers!
        Emily

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.