Forums 2006 Flags on the 48 2006 Planning Meeting 2006 Planning Weekend/Gathering

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author

Chris is correct. We have not had a dry planning weekend yet. The weatherman here said 50% chance of rain today , and it was sunny all day. I’m guessing we’ll just get passing showers if anything. Nothing prolonged like we’ve had the last couple of days.

I have two large tarps, maybe three. We’ll need tall people to set them up. This leaves me out. 🙄

MichaelJ

Heh-heh. I can help set up. I don’t have my big huge tarp anymore, unfortunately. What time are folks going to be there on Friday? I’m guessing we’ll arrive and set up 5ish, then head out to dinner, then come back to hang out.

Jaytrek57

I’m going to be up around 3:00pm. If I don’t get out soon I will start to take hostages. 😉

Peace.

Chris

We should be there in the mid- to late-afternoon with the condo. I’ll be bringing firewood (yes Magic, hardwood- none o’ that stinkin’ pine!) and can bring a 19’x30′ tarp if needed. SC, just let me know if you think I need to, but I’m guessing you have it covered.

SilentCal

I’ll be there around 6-ish. I’m bringing the tarps I had last year. If you got room, bring your extra tarp Chris.

I got one tote of kindleing again. I don’t want to hear that we don’t need it either. I’m bringing the tote so I can have something to stand on for the meeting. The kindleing just so happens to fit in it nicely.

See you all this weekend.

MtnMagic

I’ll be there before Jay. Will be all set and ready to go when everyone else arrives. I’ll have the firesuit and heavy rain gear to help the others set up. Very much looking forward to seeing everyone!

Let it rain. See if I care!!

MichaelJ

ER … let it rain *after* we’ve set up our tents!!!
                  🙂

This’ll be my last post. we’ll be there 5ish. After setting up we’re going to hit the Woodstock Brewery and anyone is welcome to join us.

Chris

@MichaelJ wrote:

ER … let it rain *after* we’ve set up our tents!!!
                    🙂

This’ll be my last post. we’ll be there 5ish. After setting up we’re going to hit the Woodstock Brewery and anyone is welcome to join us.

That’s why we LOVE the condo! And the Brewery sounds delightful, we’ll most definitely be joining.

SilentCal

Heavy rain here in Springfield. Hope to be heading out soon. Waiting for one delivery to show up. It figures

Pucknuts

Really sad I can’t make it as I’m heading to a conference tomorrow for work.
                        Have a great time and hope the weather holds off for the weekend!
                        Bill

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
                      • The forum ‘2006 Planning Meeting’ is closed to new topics and replies.