Forums Flags on the 48 Information General Discussion Where is everyone staying that weekend?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
      #46872 |

Where is everyone staying that weekend? I understand that some people drive back home but I was wondering who might be around the Whites Friday night and Sunday. I’ll be staying in Lincoln. Anyone up for a hike on Sunday the 12th?

Greg

My brother and I will be backcountry camped somewhere in the Pemi Friday and Saturday nights.

rbhayes

Not sure whether we will be staying around Lincoln or Twin Mount (where is the Post Event Gathering??) but will be arriving Fri night and not heading home until Sunday night. Count us in for a hike on Sunday if you don’t mind the company of two very well behaved Goldens.

MichaelJ

Once we decide if the post-gathering is north or south of the Notch, I will be grabbing a motel. Posh, I know.
            😀

Jaytrek57

camping near greenleaf on Friday night…late Friday probably. I know a nice little spot down/up the Greenleaf trail.

Like MichaelJ…will be staying at a motel Saturday Night.

Chris

Wildwood Campground. Unless anyone has an opinion about a better place to camp when taking Moosilauke?

TenPeaks

I got a site at Lafayette campground. Follow the empty growlers from the Woodstock Inn :beer: and the oder of steak being cooked over an open fire and you’ll find me.

Alpinista

I’m thinking of staying at Zealand/Sugarloaf campground Friday night and Saturday night. :flag:

pepsi

I’m waiting to hear if I’m solo or not but either way I should get there early enough on Friday to get a site at Hancock or Lafayette for Friday and Saturday.

Hiking on Friday but not sure what yet. Maybe Tripyramids? Sunday too but haven’t even given where a thought yet.

TrekMan

I just booked the last two bunks at Shapleigh Bunkhouse for Friday night. Price is right – $23/each includes buffet breakfast at Highland Ctr. Trekman & Dirt will be ready to go to Wildcat D on Saturday morning … absent lightning! :flag:

summit1

We are staying at Zealand/Sugarloaf cg with family for the weekend. :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

dundare

We will be staying at Zealand/Sugarloaf this weekend as well. Hope to see some of you poking about. My site will be the one with the red dodge stratus with MA plates…

Outtabreath

Sounds like there will be a few of us at Sugarloaf, should I bring extra MRE’s for everyone?
                              I’ll have the tan Explorer site #20 and #22.
                              :flag: :flag: :flag:

MichaelJ

BRD’s – beers ready to drink.
                                :beer:

summit1

I have a silver Subaru w/Mass plates. I also have 2 black labs which will be there as well.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.