Forums 2014 Flags on the 48 2014 Trips & Routes Team Lincoln

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
      #48281 |

To those that jumped on as team members and those that will be joining as general participants >>Thank You <<
      Current plan (subject to minor changes) is to assemble at Lafayette Place parking lot between 0630 & 0700. We will summit via Falling Waters Tr to Little Haystack then Franconia Ridge Tr. This should allow plenty of time to enjoy the views of th he climb and summit well before noon to set up. I have the all the gear (WX tested), but it never hurts to have extra rope & duct tape. All I ask of you individually is that you come prepared, I tend to over pack, ,but that has proven to be a benefit when WX turns sour quickly especially on top like last year. Pray for warm clear skies this year!
      I may go up to the notch Friday night and grab a site at Lafayette, will let those interested know if that is to happen.
      Added note of interest to some of you, you will be climbing with several members of the NH Air National Guard many who have deployed since the events of 9-11.
      Keep an eye to the forum for additions of changes, thanks for your support
      SCOTT (Scooter)
      Feel free to contact me with any question. 603-312-0529

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The forum ‘2014 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.