Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
      #47161 |

this will be my fourth year covering monroe for the 911 memorial.

i plan on heading up the ammo trail about 9:00. i’ll be the guy with the snow rake sections sticking up from my pack.

go

Reed

I’ll see you there GO.

I’m sure the ravine will be flowing pretty nicely with the amount of rain NH has gotten recently. It will make for some nice pictures 😀

SilentCal

Welcome Reed, Your in for a treat if Go’s friend Gary is hiking the peak again. He is very talented with his clarinet.

go

hey silentcal,

gary and susan are planning on attending again this year. it is quite moving to see the flag waving and hear the sound of gary’s clarinet floating on the breeze as he plays “this land is your land” or “God bless America”.

never forget.
            go

SilentCal

I do have a quicktime rendition of the Star Spangled Banner last year that I took with my camera. I only wish I knew how to post a video. Gary sounds really good on it. I may post it this year, after I ask for some advice.

Reed

Sounds like a really nice time.

I think i’ll be doing the Osceola’s on Saturday (starting from the Kancamagus) if anyone would like to join me. Possiblely Passaconaway if i’m feeling (very) ambitious:)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The forum ‘2005 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.