Forums 2005 Flags on the 48 2005 Planning Meeting Mini Meeting of Sorts?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
      #47071 |

Hey everyone-

Just thought I’d throw this out there.

My wife and I have a beautiful arrangement out here in the Blue Hills. Basketball courts, hiking trails, ponds, a huge pool and plenty of open space.

If eneough people had an interest…we’d be willing to host a pre-pre-pre whatever. (OK an excuse to hang out). Sometime in August perhaps. And perhaps a Thursday night, to avoid any week-end hiking withdrawals. 😉

Folks can campout for the night if they wish as well.

Just an idea…let me know.

jay

MichaelJ

Sounds great to me – I’ve never climbed Great Blue. Though if it’s any time after mid-August I’ll be away on vacation.

SilentCal

I would go, What do you know, August 11th is a Thursday. One month after signups start and one month before the event. Not sure whether I could camp out but until I look at work schedules. If it’s a go, count me in.

Alpinista

I’d be game for this! It’d be a great excuse to wear my hiking gear to work, then head south to the Blue Hills! 😆

Stephen

:-/ Unfortunately with my new job getting time off that soon during the week just ain’t gonna happen.

-Stephen

dirt_girl

Ah, sounds like paradise to me… I am working 60 different jobs this summer 😮
                so I’ll see what I can do for time off when an actual date is set…Aug. 11th?
                How appropriate would that be for a bit of last minute tweeking, hanging out and whatever?

dirt_girl
                :flag:

Oh…wait… where are the Blue Hills?? 😳

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The forum ‘2005 Planning Meeting’ is closed to new topics and replies.