Forums Flags on the 48 Journal 9/11 Journal I want to do this!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
      #46893 |

I am trying to sign up, but it won’t let me. How do I go about doing this?

NH_Mtn_Hiker

All the peaks have been claimed. I’m sure you can join a team though. There is always room for more on Moriah. 😀
        There are a couple posted on the buletin board here:
        http://www.gonewengland.org/

rbhayes

Room on Mt Liberty as well.

SilentCal

There may be some peaks that will need to get coverage. The Reserved Mountains will open up to signups if no party has claimed them yet. I believe that there will be a cancelation on a relalativly easy peak soon, but I am just waiting for conformation on it. I would suggest checking back in a few days for an open peak. If you’d rather join a group, you can choose from the folks above and/or anyone else that posts that they would like company on their hike. I’ll be on Mt Monroe and the more the merrier :flag:

Thanks for checking us out LiLLinz82 :flag:

MichaelJ

You’re welcome to join me on Garfield as well!

MtnMagic

LiLLinz82, you can also join us on Cabot. There’s plenty of room. I thought West Bond is open now.

Stephen, isn’t Wildcat D, Washington and Cannon going to open from their reserved status soon.

What’s *is* happening with them?

Frodo

I agree with MtnMagic, the signup status seems to be a little out of date…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The forum ‘9/11 Journal’ is closed to new topics and replies.