Forums Flags on the 48 Information General Discussion Flags on the 48 film

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

In the words of the youth I work with….

“What’s the dilly-yo?”

Sorry…with MI:3 coming out tomorrow my movie interest is high lately.

Peace.

48thefilm

Hello all…

We are not finished. To be honest, we simply don’t have enough footage for it to work the way we want it to.

With that being said, we’re looking into our options. We’d like to follow one specific group up (hopefully a group with a strong tie to 9/11) this coming September to help fill the movie in.

The footage from Mt. Liberty is awesome. I’d like to get some of it up on this website to encourage others to hike in ’06. But as a movie, it’s just not working as is.

So I’m looking for volunteers. We need to follow a group up and document their journey this 9/11.
        That’s where we stand. Feel free to email me at mooka27@yahoo.com with any questions/concerns/etc.

Thanks…
        Film Crew from 2005

Chris

I would suggest you contact Frodo (you can PM him here). He’s one of the original six from the first hike, and has been involved all along.

SilentCal

I would suggest a good time to get some individual interviews would be our planning meeting on May 20th in Woodstock, New Hampshire. There’s lots of interesting stories to tell about the event. After the planning meeting, the night before the event, many folks will be in the Whites, possibly staying at the same place where our planning meeting is held. That would be another good time. I have no clue which peak I’m doing. I’m still waiting for that A-10 pilot to give me a lift…….

Sherpa John

48 Filmer… what do you need? B-Roll?? Or more story filler?

Sherpa John

😕

Bueller…. Bueller…. anyone?…. Bueller??

MtnMagic

Bueller? I don’t know about that.

But I’m pretty sure this year’s get together is only about 7 quick weeks away. So what do you think, same place, same time?!!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.