Forums Flags on the 48 Information General Discussion Flags on the 48 film

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
      #47264 |

Has anyone heard anything?

Chris

Nope!

SilentCal

I last got an e-mail on Oct 14th about the film. They were working on a 90 second trailer for the film and still had much work to do and look at for the finished product. It’s being done on a volunteer basis, I believe, so there really is no set timetable as to it’s release date. I’ll send up another e-mail and see if there is anything new to report.

48thefilm

Hello all!
            Just dropping a line to update about our film. We are still in post-production and have just hired a composer to do the film’s score. I should have a 90 second teaser trailer within the next couple of weeks up on one of our websites (http://www.visualipod.com)

We’re looking to screen the film in many different places, so if anyone has any ideas, feel free to contact me…

Look forward to hearing from you,
            David

Jaytrek57

I think I mentioned this……but here it goes again.

My wife and I live in a unique area. We have a lodge that can accommodate up to 60-90 people for a nice size premiere (home-style).

We live at the Ponkapoag Outdoor Center and SilentCal & Magic can attest to the outdoorsy feel just a few minutes from Boston (Blue Hills).

I would like to see a late Sunday afternoon or night…but we are always flexible. Saturday Night sleep over, w/a x-country ski the next day?

Again…just let us know.

Jay & terri

MtnMagic

Yes, it is one great, huge, perfect place! A level, cleared area for many tents, a pavilion, hiking trails, big old pine trees, and a “puzzle” station area. It is super!

I like the Saturday idea w/x-c skiing on Sunday. How about some cribbage and chess too?

It doesn’t get any better. Life is good!

48thefilm

Here’s an update on the FLAGS ON THE 48 Documentary:

We are currently still cutting away. It’s changed forms many times over and we like where its taking us so far. We’ve created a 60 second teaser, available in Quicktime format for iTunes. It’s totally email-able, so if you’re interested, email me at: mooka27@yahoo.com.

In order to watch it, download (for free) itunes or quicktime from apple’s website, http://www.apple.com.

Let us know what you think, of course, and we’re excited to premiere the film when that time comes (which will be soon!)

Yours in film and mountains,
                  David and Matthew
                  Visual Army Productions

MtnMagic

I can’t wait either — sending you my e-mail address to get the trailer.

Great progress and many thanks. Looking foreward to the film!

Stephen

I have also requrested a copy. If they are willing, we have the ability to stream quicktime from the site.

-Stephen

MichaelJ

I would definitely like to see it; if we could post it somewhere (even locked down to a few people) that would be great for me (as opposed to email).

Stephen

I have received it and we’re looking into streaming/linking options.

-Stephen

Darwin

How is it!!

Chris

To be honest I haven’t been able to watch it. I’ve been able to hear it, but I guess I need to update my QuickTime which is taking longer than expected.

mtnmapa

Can’t wait to see the film!!!!!!

Stephen

All,

In order to stream it, the editor will have to make some changes to the file. I’ve not heard back from that yet.

As soon as I can squeeze off the time I’ll post it, or have my minion- I mean have Chris, post it for me.

-Stephen

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.