Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
      #64753 |

Who’s ready for an adventure????? Ok more like a challenge,,,:0)
      This is just the initial prep plan for West Bond, but knowing the crew I have so far this year, we are looking at heading up Gale Brook Tr on Friday the 10th.
      Hike in just above the Galehead Hut (stealth camp) then continue on to West Bond via So Twin/Twinway/Guyot to West Bond Spur the next morning.

I have pole system (well tested especially on the Bonds in high wind/weather), Large flag and necessary lines to complete our mission on West Bond.

I will update with more details as we get closer to Sep 5th or sooner. Unfortunately you never know exactly where you may land in the wilderness when going the stealth route, Hut does currently look occupied during that weekend.

If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact me: sstaatjes@gmail.com or 603-312-0529 (text probably easiest method)

Thanks for considering to support West Bond and the Flags on the 48 event, LET US NEVER FORGET!!!
      Scooter

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Scooter.
      Scooter

Final update for West Bond……..
        Small crew heading in Friday the 10th, hitting the Gale River Tr about 12:30-1:00, planning on finding stealth camp sites either near junction of Garfield Ridge TR or just north of Galehead Hut that night. Next morning heading up to So Twin summit then on toward West Bond via Twinway Tr.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.