Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
      #46718 |

I have a very basic Web page published HERE. Let’s use this thread for feedback, suggestion, requests, etc. Would what you all like to see on this page?

Frodo

Looks good Greg, though we still need to add the mission statement, info on how to signup for a peak, a link to RJ’s email address, and maybe a link to a Q/A page. I am sure that there will be many questions. I am also sure there is alot more, but it is Friday evening, and I have done enough thinking for this week…….

MMM

It’s really starting to materialize!

I agree w/Frodo, to add mission statement. I like the possible link to Q&A page. Overall, I think keeping it succint and user-friendly is best.

MMM

Oh yes, need to add info about what participants are supposed to do (and not supposed to do!) Such as, “Raise your flag at noon and fly it for 2 hours.” (? is that the time and duration we agreed on ?) Leave no trace info, such as, “Do not leave your flag on the mountain, etc.”

Anything else?

Greg

I’ve done a few updates including adding the mission statement. I think we may want to break it up into a few pages, namely the home page with mission statement, the mountain list/sign-up, and the FAQ which probably can include MMM’s “instructions for participants” suggestions. Comments/suggestions?

RJ

The page looks great, Greg. Well done.

Frodo

I agree Greg, multiple pages will probably work best. Your idea of a home page, the list of peaks and supporters on another page, and a Q&A page with all of the details sounds good.

Greg

Broke up the site into three pages. Click.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • The topic ‘Web page’ is closed to new replies.