Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
      #46939 |

I will be hiking up waumbek with my wife and some friends via the starr king trail. I am looking forward to meeting everybody at the mooseland grill after our hike. I don’t know much about motel situation in that area but I went ahead and booked a room at the shakespeares inn. I hope it’s o.k. but if it’s not no big deal I’ll deal with it.

–Shawn :flag:

Anonymous

Team Pokey was a little slow signing up this year! However, there is a new baby in the mix and this will be his first 4000 Footer. If all goes well we will see you at the top. Good Luck to you and all!!

Dawn :flag:

Anonymous

The more the merrier, we hope to see you there! I have never been on Waumbek and I am looking forward to it. We will be at the trailhead around 9am so if you would like to join our group we would be happy to have you along, baby and all.

–Shawn :flag:

ada4001

It’s a great mountain I’ve been on it both summer and winter. Bring extra gorp for the gray jays.

Isolatio-2004 :flag: :flag:

nhhikergirl

To the Waumbeck crew, thanks for waiting for us at the top and helping my nephew to raise his small flag too. You made him feel very important. :flag:

I used to live in Greenland New Hampshire and one of the pilots from a plane that went into one of the Towers was also from Greenland. It was a time to stop and reflect. How quickly things can change?

It was a fantastic day! Someone was looking out for us with the weather and has every year.

Thanks again. And we’ll see you in the mountains.
              Dawn and Team Pokey
              :beer:

Darwin

Thank you Dawn, we had an awesome time,hope to do it again. We were proud to raise your nephewss flag! :flag:
                –Darwin

Anonymous

Dawn,I put some pics up today if you would like to post some as well, Email me and I will give you my pass word or email me some pics and I will put them on the site.

nhhikergirl

Shawn,

Your pictures are great. Thanks for letting us add ours too. We have a couple of you all bringing yours down and putting Justin’s up and there is a group one of us that we would like to add. I hope you don’t mind. I don’t want to rain on anyone’s glory. But my thought is we were there for the memory. Anyway, my sister has them on a disc and she may email them to you or try to add them. You can email me a nhhikergirl@mybluelight.com

Thanks again. Dawn 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • The forum ‘2004 Summit Reports’ is closed to new topics and replies.