Forums 2004 FOT48 Information Archive 2004 Signups & Status Update on Peaks signup (2003)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
      #46799 |

I can tell you for sure that Ken Hubert NYPD, carried the flag to South Kinsman today after leaving NYC at 4:30 AM. Now that’s amazing. I noticed that his name had been dropped from the list within the last couple of days and he wanted me to let you know that he did indeed bring a flag to South Kinsman.
      Also a group from New England College in Henniker NH told us that their professor was taking the flag to Owl’s Head. So for what it’s worth there are two more peaks.

r2d2

I carried the flag to the top of Middle Tripyramid. I had it up from 12-1, but then clouds blew in and I took it down to head for the ground. I brought my binoculars with me, but I didn’t see anybody with a flag up on Tecumseh or the Osceola’s. I took pictures anyway, and we’re going to see if we can pick the flags out.

Also, I was originally part of the group that was going to put a flag on Galehead, but we had to change our mountain at the last minute, so there was no one on Galehead this year that I know of.

Greg

Thanks. I made these two changes.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘Update on Peaks signup (2003)’ is closed to new replies.