Forums 2005 Flags on the 48 2005 Publicity & Media Watch THE DOCUMENTARY…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
      #47131 |

…is still a go. I’ve been wrapping up another short film and now my attention has been turned, 100%, to Flags on the 48.

Is anyone around this week for interviews? I’m signing up camera crews now for 9/11, but would like to get pre-interviews this week and next.

Anyone around? I’ll come to you!

David Bettencourt

MichaelJ

D’oh! The evening of the 11th last week would have been perfect, since we were all there.
        I’m not available at all for 15 days as I’ve got a trip to the Adirondacks folllowed by a trip to the Vineyard. 🙁

Chris

I’m around, if you’re looking for random people!
          :beer:

Sherpa John

If you come to guyot for the big night before.. you’ll have plenty of participants ot interview and even some awesome flag views for the film!

I am also willing to help with DVD duplication and distribution.

SilentCal

I’m in Western Mass if that is close enough for you. I have three weeks of work left before I disappear into the Pemi for a couple days. PM me if you wish.

MichaelJ

There should be a number of us staying at the Broken Branch KOA Campground in Woodstock, NH, on Saturday the 10th, and a bunch within a short distance who will be visiting (I hope!) during the day. That may be a great time to coordinate.

TrekMan

@48thefilm wrote:

…is still a go. I’ve been wrapping up another short film and now my attention has been turned, 100%, to Flags on the 48.

Is anyone around this week for interviews? I’m signing up camera crews now for 9/11, but would like to get pre-interviews this week and next.

Anyone around? I’ll come to you!

David Bettencourt

I just looked over my 2004 photos of Wildcat-D and find that I have a short film clip (.avi) taken with my digital camera. It’s a pan on the observation tower showing the flag waving well in the breeze. It’s about 6MB – are you interested in it?
                  :flag:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The forum ‘2005 Publicity & Media Watch’ is closed to new topics and replies.