Forums 2005 Flags on the 48 2005 Signups & Status Status on Accessable peaks?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
      #47135 |

I was just wondering if any group a has claimed Cannon, Wildcat, or Washington? If not, will they be “opened” on the list? I’d hate to see these go uncovered.

Smitty

MichaelJ

Now’s the time to open them up to everyone.

I remember someone had an interest in Cannon, someone who couldn’t climb on their own. What happened with them? I thought they were going to take it?

SilentCal

They won’t go uncovered. My group can split up at the last minute into three groups if need be. We came up with a timeline for the signups at the planning meeting and the accessable peaks were supposed to be opened Thursday. We did have a nibble on Cannon and once Stephen updates the status we will know exactly where we stand. Terry was interested in doing one of the peaks as well so we should not be in too bad of shape.

smitty77

I figured everything was covered behind the scenes, but I also saw the “Reserved until August 11” and was wondering what was up once the date had passed.

Smitty

SilentCal

Cannon is spoken for. Stephen confirmed it this morning. He will try to update the site by this weekend. We have someone who would like to do one of those peaks, Just not sure which one. At the most this weekend, we will have only one peak that needs coverage. We do have several on-call persons but would not mind if someone came up to the plate and took the last peak. It would be either Washington or Wildcat D. Right now I am more worried about last minute dropouts.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The forum ‘2005 Signups & Status’ is closed to new topics and replies.