Forums 2006 Flags on the 48 2006 Signups & Status Sign Ups are OPEN

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
      #47318 |

Go get ’em kids!

thorquabbin

2 questions……
        I signed up for Isolation because Cabot was already not available (scout groups I guess). But I did NOT want to be the contact person. Can that be changed?
        Also, is it possible to simply join the group already listed for Cabot?

Wassail!
        -Rick

MtnMagic

I’m certain others just might be in the same boat. Great question, I too, await the answer.

Chris

We had to check with the Scout leader that has that peak to make sure she didn’t have a full crew. She doesn’t so I’ll move you over onto Cabot.

thorquabbin

Thanks Chris!

thorquabbin

It appears that I am still listed as the contact person for Isolation (unless that’s another “Rick”). I don’t want there to be a group of people at Isolation looking for someone who will be hiking Cabot! lol

SilentCal

That’s interesting, Next time Chris checks in, he’ll look into it.

Enjoy Cabot!

Chris

Can’t make me.
                    🙂

SilentCal

Be quiet Suzie and help the guy out! :flag:

Chris

Now I remember the story there, I tried to contact one of the other hikers and got no response, I was waiting for a response, which I never got. I’ll check with the others, and in the mean time remove Rick from that spot.

An Cal, I know you only call me Suzie ‘cuz you think I’m sexy.
                        😆

SilentCal

It may be a good idea to ping the rest of the Isolation crew to make sure there is no mix up.

Sexy????? My eyes ain’t that bad!

mlaurence

What’s the matter, Rick, can’t you be in two places at once?

Will you be hiking along with us to Cabot or just meeting up with us at the top? I just posted the route and look forward to meeting you. Our group is small in numbers but mighty in spirit!

Marie

thorquabbin

@mlaurence wrote:

Will you be hiking along with us to Cabot or just meeting up with us at the top? I just posted the route and look forward to meeting you. Our group is small in numbers but mighty in spirit!

Marie

Thanks Marie. Gunn (my 14 yr old son) and I will be there on time. I had already printed off your route and times message, so we’re all set.
                              See you then!

Wassail!
                              -Rick

MtnMagic

@mlaurence wrote:

Marie

I’ve seen people trying to be in two places before and it sure doesn’t look pretty!

Hope you guys stop by the campgound over the weekend. I’d like to meet you and share copies of what folks have written in my journal over the past 4 years that I’ve been the Cabot peak coordinator.

Mt Cabot: 2002 thru 2005. Time to pass the ball. My best to you!

mlaurence

Hi Mtnmagic,

Our group is going to be at Broken Branch Saturday night, at least that is the plan for now. We have our planning meeting Monday, so I will know for sure tnen, but I am looking forward to having the kids meet all of you.

I would like to see the journal. and I will be sure to bring one with us to continue the tradition!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • The forum ‘2006 Signups & Status’ is closed to new topics and replies.