Forums Flags on the 48 Information General Discussion Showers in the Twin Mountain area

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
      #46976 |

Does anyone know of any pay showers I can stop at in the Twin Mountain area. I’m staying at Zealand/sugarloaf cg and from what I can gather there are no showers here. My fellow hikers and I would like to “freshen up” before going to Mooseland grill. :flag: :beer:

NH_Mtn_Hiker

My fellow hikers and I would like to “freshen up” before going to Mooseland grill.

Why would you want to stand out in the crowd so bad 😛 :flag:

MichaelJ

a) I don’t know any
          2) I’m on Garfield and I’m staying in Lincoln, so I’m not showering between the hike and the Mooseland. There will be such a group stench that nobody will notice. 😀

Outtabreath

I’m staying st Sugarloaf 1 , just freshing up, not showering.

Jaytrek57

Showering? Freshing Up?

I’ll “shower” you with a nice “fresh” libation my friend!! :beer:

TenPeaks

On most of my hikes I have a half gallon of water, liquid soap, face cloth and a towel stashed away in my car. That way I can at least wash the first layer of dirt off before I head to a restaurant for dinner. Oh yeah, I usually keep a full change of clothes in my car too. I always assume I’m going to fall into a river on every hike and will need a dry change of clothes.

MichaelJ

I won’t fall into a river, but will still need a dry change of clothes.

Ick!

Little Bear

A couple of Wet Ones and some dry clothes are all the “freshening up” I do after a hike. No need to shower on our account!! 😉

TrekMan

I am with most all of you – Wet-Wipes are in my basic pack supply bag, and always have dry clothes and shoes for relaxing. 😛

rbhayes

Does this mean we should leave the suit and gown at home?

summit1

You guys crack me up. 😆 😆

SilentCal

Sorry, but that hiker smell is dutifully required. As long as it does not peel paint, you’ll be fine

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.