Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

I’ll go with the flow. All these are fine, too! I do know the Mooseland Grill has a weekend only Prime Rib, great pizza (gourmet pizza too!), calzones, burgers, subs, sandwiches, soup, salad, dinner entrees, and great prices!

Just West of the Grill, check out the new log store that the Living Water’s Campground hand-build over the winter.

Count us in!

SilentCal

I’m game to wherever everyone decides to go. Somewhere central is a good idea to give everyone a chance to make it. Part of the enjoyment of the event last year was meeting everyone afterwards. Not sure exactly how long it will take to get off Carrigain, but count Cathie and myself to being wherever it is.

Stephen

I’ll make a committment!

Following the hike, I’m going to the Mooseland Grill, and I hope to meat, er I mean, meet up with as many of you as possible!

-T

MtnMagic

Mooseland Grill has a terriffic selection as stated above. They also have a great selection of seafoods. I only wish you could read the menu and fair prices! Here is the link to their site:
            http://www.restaurant.com/microsite.asp?rid=309932&rn=New+Hampshire&ct=&cs=0&ne=0&al=&nv=1&pg=1&bsp=1&qty=4

I just telephoned the place and was told the dinner entrees stop at 10 pm and sandwiches, pizza, those huge burgers, etc are on ’til 11 pm.

Stephen

I have started a signup thread for the grill:
              http://forums.alpinezone.com/viewtopic.php?t=524

-T

MtnMagic

Then I too will make a commitment. Sky and I will be at the Grill afterwards.
                Now it’s time to goto your signup thread. Too cool !

LOMU

MOOSELAND!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • The topic ‘Post-event gathering’ is closed to new replies.