Forums 2005 Flags on the 48 2005 Trips & Routes Pierce (Clinton)

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hey to Pierce/Clinton Hikers,

Really looking forward to Sunday’s hike.
      Weather looks great. We should have terrific
      visibility from the top.

Fellow hiker Kenton Gray please contact me at
      508-233-5403 about this weekend’s plans.

See you all Sunday.

Outtabreath

OK , Saturday plans are now for Dry River Camground (Thanks MichaelJ). I have one tentsite, as of yesterday they had 4 remaining. We are in site #26. Dry Rivers # 603-271-3628. They are a few miles from the trail head.

gram

Hi again to Outtabreath –
          We finalized our accomodations by taking a small condo near Attitash. “Matthew’s Mom” and Dad will be joining us, and since Matthew himself is 13 months, we need a roof over our heads! Now you can guess where my screen name, “gram,” comes from. If Matthew can accomplish Pierce, he could be quite the hit at the Mooseland. Two others on your team, including the infamous Mad Dog Whitney will be coming up as a daytrip.

We are planning on leaving the trailhead at 8AM sharp, so should have no trouble reaching the summit for the 11:30 AM flag raising.

I have picked up a journal and will make a small sign inviting hikers to sign.

My husband and I are heading up tomorrow and making this our annual fall weekend in the Whites.

Looking forward to meeting the official Team Pierce!

Outtabreath

Great news Gram, look forward to seeing everyone there. Say hello when you pass me on the trail, I’ll be the one huffing and puffing sitting on the side 😀 .

:flag:

Outtabreath

After 20 years I was able to locate my Fathers burial Flag to fly on Pierce, my brother actually had it this whole time. Looks like another great day!

:flag:

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • The forum ‘2005 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.