Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
      #48303 |

Did not sign in on time to be peak coordinator – but signed up for Pierce and did not see a thread. Will defer to the registered honcho.

The Fool Scouts have a 3-piece 24 foot PVCflagpole rig that is sturdy and tested on multiple Flagsonthe48 peaks.

We have several large flags and rigging as well. Would approach via Crawford Path.

Should we bring everything or have other plans been made?

PB

I think we should bring everything just in case. There is nothing wrong with having multiple flags as we did last year on Tom. Let me know what time you want to meet. I will be making chili for the after party.

P/B

RussMcRat

Fool Scout backup-flag-team meeting at Mt. Clinton Rd. Lot at 8:00am, hope to be headed up trail shortly after.

Worst case, we get two flags up there. Assuming they are present, peak coordinator will be given priority for the summit flag.

PB

I’m going to head up early with Gary. Sue, her new friend, and Pam will help with the poles. See you on the summit.

Princess

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘2014 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.