Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
      #47605 |

Me, my wife Diane and 2 boys, Grant and Ben were joined by my Sister-in-Law, Jennifer, her husband Paul (a fire fighter and EMT in NH) and their daughter Renee. We stayed at the Woodstock KOA friday and saturday. Saturday we had breakfast at the Highland Center and headed up Crawford Path by 9:15. 11:45 and all were on top as I set up the flag. Bob, a fire fighter from southern NH, had plans to continue with his group to Eisenhower, but decided to wait for them at Pierce. Rod and his group had dropped their flag and pole earlier and had hiked over to Eisenhower, I think, and then back again. Another couple (Sondi ? Help me out here) joined us also as a number of groups hiked through throughout the day. The flag flew from 12 to 2. My family left me at about 1 and headed back down. I broke down and was hiking by 2:15. The views weren’t horrible. We could see the flags on Eisenhower and Jackson (with some effort).

A good day for this great event. Thanks to all who participated and especially to the organizers !

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The forum ‘2007 Trip Reports’ is closed to new topics and replies.