Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
      #47529 |

Our clan is working it’s way north on the Prezzies. Last year was Jackson, this year it’s Pierce.

Route: well we were thinking of heading up Howker Ridge Trail and working south 😮
      …but I think we’ll just head up Crawford Path 😉 .

TrekMan

Using Howker maybe if you started Friday morning! 😉
        Have a good hike!

chip

Rod and Alan;

Are you bringing a flag and pole also ? We had a couple flags on Jackson last year, which was fine, some people like to bring their own and some people don’t. The larger flag we were going to bring is now staying in Plymouth, so I’ll probably have a 22′ pole and 4 x 6 flag.

chip

My crew will be eating breakfast at the Highland Center from 8 to 9, then heading up Crawford Path. We’ll have a pole and flag, so only bring what you want for the day, including another pole and flag, if’n ya wanna.

trze

Chip,

I can bring a 6’x10′ flag if you want to use it.

Rod

chip

I’ll bring my 4×6 regardless and my 22′ pole. If you have the larger flag with you, we’ll fly yours. See you Saturday !

trze

Great! My 6×10 flew over S. Kinsman in 04 & 05 and over S. Twin in 06. It will be very happy to be participating this year also!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The forum ‘2007 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.