Forums 2005 Flags on the 48 2005 Publicity & Media Watch New Hampshire Magazine

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
      #47154 |

Just heard we have a mention on page 10 of the September issue. Haven’t seen it yet though. The website shows the August issue still.

-Stephen

bobandgeri

It’s on the news stands now.

Small article on Page 19 about a group that was on Mt Liberty last year. Has a group photo with the flag. It mentions the history and provides the Flags on the 48 URL.

Stephen

Very good mention. It’s brought in at least one e-mail.

No matter how many times I tell them I one of a group of organizers, I get listed as “the organizer”. *sigh*

-Stephen

dirt_girl

I read it too and thought it was done nicely.
            Memorial and Leave no Trace… key word usage!

Maybe there will be a reporter among us doing a follow up story???

dirt_girl

MichaelJ

FYI – Alpinista is on her way to New Orleans, so we’re short a media resource.

dirt_girl

Funny you should mention her… I was thinking about her today. She quietly works in the back ground getting so much stuff done for this event.
                Why did she go? How long will she be down there? Is she actually covering stories from there? Hope she remains safe and gets home soon.
                Anything anyone can do to cover for her while she is gone?
                dirt_girl

SilentCal

Lisa quietly sent out all the press releases through her work. She was going to do some follow-up send outs before she left. It’s too bad she won’t be back, she’s been here for every event. Thanks Lisa for your help. We’ll be thinking of you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The forum ‘2005 Publicity & Media Watch’ is closed to new topics and replies.