Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
      #64203 |

Greetings Moriah Crew,
      As always I am grateful for your willingness to participate in this memorial event.
      Plan is to use the Carter-Moriah Trail to reach our destination of Moriah on Sep 12th.
      I checked out the parking situation at the trailhead area at the end of Bangor Rd just off Rte 2 in Gorham. Parking is very limited at trailhead (3 vehicles), but ample parking at power lines about 100 yds from trailhead.
      Hope to gather at trailhead around 6:30 and be on trail NLT 7.
      For those not familiar with this trail and summit(s), it is ~4.5m up with the summit of Mt. Surprise at the 2m mark. Several areas of ledge rock walking from Surprise to Moriah with great views (weather permitting).
      Easy/moderate hiking conditions, ledge rock can be slippery in wet conditions, but after last year we are accustom to that possibility.
      Myself and some of the crew will be staying in the area Friday night, will send out location for those interested in joining as soon as location is confirmed.
      Pray for clear and warm weather as always, but plan for the opposite.
      Don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions either through FOT48 site or text/call me at 603-312-0529.
      Thx
      Scooter

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.