Forums 2023 Flags on the 48 2023 Trips & Routes Mount Liberty

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
      #66096 |

Mount Liberty
      Troop 47 will be meeting at Liberty Spring trail Head @ 7AM with a departure time no later than 7:30. This trail is general considered challenging so were going to be sure we have sufficient time to make it the top. We will have 2 groups, a faster group commonly called Scouts and the Adult Leaders bringing up the rear. The Faster groups will have the flag pole, Flag and ropes and the expertise to raise the flag. Our troop likes to plan for an early start and the long-range forecast predicts rain, but we won’t know the exact conditions until a few days before. We want to be sure there is no doubt the Flag will be up at noon.
      Mr M

SPJ Scout

Hi! Thanks for the update. I signed up for Liberty. Will I be hiking with you or should I hike separately – I wasn’t sure what #s you were having. Thank you! Sandra

Kave

Let’s hope there’s no rain!!
          I hike on average 1 mile an hour, so I’ll start with you all but meet you at the top….
          Thank you for organizing, this will be my third year participating, I look forward to meeting everyone.
          Kim

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.