Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
      #48198 |

We will be meeting up at the Carter Moriah TH for 0830. MY wife and I will be staying at the Gorham motor in the night before so if anyone is in the area we would love to meet up and talk about the plans for the hike!

Dick B.

sounds like a plan ….I am thinking of maybe camping up in the area maybe??? I’ll let you know

yukionna

I noticed the Moriah hike is full. I’d love to join my friends (Bedard, 76-CJ) on this hike, if possible. Is there a waiting list (for two more)?

Chris

Hi Yukionna,

The limit we put on registration is only to adhere to Leave No Trace, which recommends people limit their hiking parties to 10 or fewer. That being said, many more than 10 people hike the trails in the WMNF every day, so I’d say join your friends and don’t worry about the registration. If you can separate the group into two teams, that would be great. In short, just join the group!

Thanks,
            Chris

Dick B.

Shawn do you think an 8:30 start is a little to late…Book time is 4 hrs to summit

nhblues

This is just a test to see if I have figured this out. See you all on the 14th!!

Darin Gagne

We will also be staying at the Gorham Motor Inn for Friday night.
                  Larry (nhblues), Me, My son Keith (KEG) and my friend Lenny.

Let’s hope for a sunny clear day to honor the fallen.

muchado

I hear that parking could be an issue at the trailhead. I have a minivan that seats six comfortably, 8 friendly. I’m planning to swing by the campground and pick up the hikers from there. If we still have too many cars, I’m happy to shuttle car owners to/from alternate parking spots.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • The forum ‘2013 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.