Forums Flags on the 48 Information General Discussion Mooseland Grill destroyed by fire

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

I think we can get a decent turnout if we really make it clear in the signups and email that there will be “x”, “y” and “z” there for food and beverages.

However … unless we can afford to cook for everyone for free, there are legal implications to providing food and drink, especially alcohol. Let’s definitely talk this up at the planning meeting.

MtnMagic

Up here in the Whites it is “off season” after Labor Day September 4. Everyone should definitely bring their own food, and drink.

SilentCal

Well, first things first at the Planning Meeting. The Event itself and the planning for it comes first. The After-gathering is not at the top of the agenda, granted I can understand why this is important to some. (Any new news on the Mooseland Fire, Will they rebuild?)

There are some things that need to be tweaked. Last years meeting was great because we got a wide range of views from people and got volunteers for different tasks. I hope it goes just as well this year.

No gavel this year, but I do need something more solid to stand on. 😆

MtnMagic

SilentCal said … I do need something more solid to stand on.

Let’s start with balance, determination, substance, and organization and work our way from there. I could always bring the portable stage with royal blue curtains! 😆

SilentCal

no stage needed 😆 …..Just a sturdy milkcrate.

MtnMagic

Or an old fashioned soap box!
                😀

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.