Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
      #47565 |

The Blais Family is headed for Mt. Madison by way of the Valley Way. All welcome! We’ll gather at the Valley Way trailhead at 6:30.

We hope to summit early, whereupon the Provisional Blais Family (our ultra-militant wing) plans to break off to bag Mt. Adams, y’know, because it’s right there. Reunion with the PBF at Madison Hut and descent by Valley Way.

Chris

Great news Travis, we’ll see you on Adams!

JoshN

Hello Travis and family!

My girlfriend and I will be joining you on Madison this year. We’ll be hiking the Valley Way trail as well. Our aim is to meet up with you at 6:30 but we are going to take it slow “huff and puff” 🙂 So feel free to blast ahead and meet up on the summit.

We’re staying at Madison Hut Saturday night. Is anybody else staying there?

Let me know if you need us to bring anything.

Josh

Travis Blais

Hey Josh!

We made the summit around noon. One of our party soon fell a bit ill, not helped by the hurricane force winds. So we bugged out early down the Pine Link trail. Very sorry we missed you at the summit. Please email me any good pictures you have to travisblais-at-hotmail and I’ll include them in our trip album.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘2007 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.