We have plans to start in two groups as we have some supporters that expect to take near book time.
So, Holly will start from Appalachia around 7:30a via Valley Way with anyone desiring a casual pace or extra time.
A second wave will leave about an hour later, more or less, which will move a little faster. We typically only take around 2.5 hours to the summit, but want to err on the side of displaying the flag earlier rather than late.
The hut can be a meeting point if anyone makes better than expected time or if weather is not ideal. Of course, FOT48 will call off the event if forecasts are dangerous.