Forums 2004 FOT48 Information Archive 2004 Post-Event Gathering How much did you spend?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
      #47020 |

How much did you spend at the mooseland? Did you buy any alcohol?

This info will help us when we discuss post party next year.

-Stephen

Stephen

I spent about $15 (including tip) and stuck with root beers, thanks to the long ride home.

Gotta stay local next year so I can sample the local brews.

-Stephen

MichaelJ

Hmm … I had a beer, two sodas, and a burger/fries platter, and I tipped well (because other than having to order at the bar I did, in fact, get excellent service), but I don’t remember how much that was. Probably in the $20-$25 range.

rbhayes

$72 for 5 of us including tip at dinner which included 4 beers, and a round of 5 drinks at the bar.

Outtabreath

We spent about $45 for 4 of us, including the $25 coupon, Probably another $15 or so on drinks for Jen and Syl. :beer:

skimom

About $35 not including the tip.

ken

shared a nacho platter and had a burger and a couple iced teas – i guess i spent about $15.

pedxing

Four of us spent about 15 dollars total (all on beer and wine). I didn’t drink anything – I lost patience trying to get an order in. We would have eaten at Mooseland if there had been less of a wait for food. We spent another 80 on food elsewhere – probably would have spent that at Mooseland if we had stayed.

SilentCal

Spent about $35 bucks. Just wish I could have remembered where I left two beers. Doh!

smitty77

Max and I (actually Max paid – Thanks Dad!) spent about $20-$25 on two steak and cheese subs, drinks, and a potato skins plate. The food was great, and the price reasonable.

Sorry to hear about your 2 beers SilentCal. I think I saw them in the parking lot talking about going to a different bar. They muttered something about waiting a long time to be served to a guy in a Yankee Hater shirt! 😉

Smitty

ken

>>They muttered something about waiting a long time to be served to a guy in a Yankee Hater shirt!<<

he is probably one of those guys who roots for two teams. his home team plus whoever the yankees are playing against.
                          many mets fans are like that (root for the mets and whoever is playing the yankees).

Stephen

@ken wrote:

>>They muttered something about waiting a long time to be served to a guy in a Yankee Hater shirt!<<

he is probably one of those guys who roots for two teams. his home team plus whoever the yankees are playing against.
                            many mets fans are like that (root for the mets and whoever is playing the yankees).

I hear that. I root for UNH and whoever is playing Maine.

SilentCal

Dang I thought nobody noticed my shirt. 🙄

rbhayes

This Yankee Hater thing must be catching on – check out cantdog’s new avatar on VFTT! :>

hiker3791

Two of us spent about 35-40 for two dinners and a few beers for Marty and soda for me. They must have done some business. They were running out of beer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                                • The forum ‘2004 Post-Event Gathering’ is closed to new topics and replies.