Forums 2004 FOT48 Information Archive 2004 Publicity & Media Watch How do we promote this event?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

That sounds fine to me. Just be sure to doublecheck the most recent list possible. Also, I assume your article will include some information on the risks involved in hiking 4000’+ mountains in general, especially some of the higher exposed peaks above treeline. We certainly don’t want someone with limited hiking experience getting into trouble in the name of patriotism.

Mediahound

Oh yes, most assuredly. I plan to check the peak list Thursday before we go to press, so the info in the column will be just a few hours old.
        Also, I will certainly point out, as I always do when people ask me about hiking in the Whites, that the mountains, inexperience, a combination of both, or just bad luck can kill you.

Greg

Sounds good to me. Will it appear here – http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/ ?

Mediahound

Yes, indeed. Cheers!

Greg

VERY well written article, Mediahound!

Mediahound

Thank you very much! And thank you to the hikers who helped shape the column as well… Happy trails 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • The topic ‘How do we promote this event?’ is closed to new replies.