Forums 2005 Flags on the 48 2005 Planning Meeting GET-TOGETHER Mini Meeting

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
      #47083 |

Ok folks, for anyone interested, it is now out there.

Thursday, August 11th, I invite any and all who are interested in jump starting their FOT48 spirit…not that we need an excuse! :flag:

Location: Ponkapoag Outdoor Center, located in the Blue Hills of MA. Route 95/128 Exit 3, Ponkapoag side. Head towards and thru gate. Located 1 mile up dirt road on right. If you don’t come to the gated road 10 seconds after getting off the highway, turnaround and go the other way! 😉

Time
      : Any time after 6:00pm

What to Bring: Burgers and dogs will be a plenty and all the fixings. The only thing you need is your favorite beverage and swim trunks (pool). Or for the adventurous, MT Bikes (plenty of trails).

Agenda: Nothing. Just a chance to hang out and get psyched about this years event.

All dogs are welcome. No need to RSVP, who ever comes, comes. :beer:

Feel free to post if you have any questions

Peace.

SilentCal

Count me in! Any excuse is a good excuse!

48thefilm

I will be there as well, with a small camera crew (three of us)…as we begin to document this amazing event.

David Bettencourt

Stephen

I’m not going to be able to get the Friday off. Sorry. :-/

-Stephen

MichaelJ

Aww, man, you’ve missed too much already! How about we dose you up with caffeine at the end of the evening? It’s what, 90 minutes for you to get home from there?

Stephen

I’m thinking hard. I’ll let you know.

Now that I’ve just about gotten the registration out of the way, I’m feeling a little more sociable. This is one of those things that’s just been hanging out there. Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad to do it… it’s just that my plate is so full, I’m wiped at the moment.

-Stephen

Jaytrek57

Stephen,

I do hope you can make it. :flag: :beer: :flag:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • The forum ‘2005 Planning Meeting’ is closed to new topics and replies.