Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
      #47525 |

Garfield crew will be hiking the Mt. Garfield Trail off of Gale River Rd. to the summit. Starting time to be determined soon!

10.0 mi. RT
      3000′ gain

Please PM me for details or post here, especially if you’re choosing a different route to the summit. There are potentially 12 hikers in our immediate group, many hiked last year. We’d love to include more to help us raise our flag. :flag: Most of us will be staying at the KOA as we did last year both Friday and Saturday nights, it would be great to get everyone there together Saturday after the event!

TrekMan

I am ready to go and looking forward to a 4th year. Now I need to find out what I need to bring to KOA for dinner!
        -TrekMan
        :flag: 8)

Anonymous

The south african elephant will be roaming garfield this year…should be a blast just like last year. I’m espiecally looking forward to this year’s signature home brew

Dirt

Start time will be 0730 to accommodate some of the slower hikers. If you feel you don’t need the extra time you’re more than welcome to give us the head start and meet up with us on the trail.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The forum ‘2007 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.