Forums 2006 Flags on the 48 2006 Signups & Status Flags Sign-ups Day 1

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
      #47319 |

A MIGHTY thank you to Chris for all his work on the new signup system. No one really know just how much he has done. We might have had to cancel signups today if he did not grab the bull by the horns. Well done and Thanks again to you.

SilentCal

24 peaks in a half hour. Outstanding

Thank you everyone.

It’s funny the first year we could not get 24 commitments for nearly a month. Times have changed.

MtnMagic

You bet Cal. And I bet all the peaks will be covered once again this year!

Outtabreath

Great work on the new sign up procedure, the auto responses are excellent. Thanks for all the hard work.

SilentCal

32 peaks in four hours. Over 120 hikers. Some familar names and a few new ones.

I guess I need to still ping a few people.

All we need now is good weather :flag:

TrekMan

Hi ALL – The signup went well for us (Dirt & Trekman) but when I read auto-responses, I am not sure what it is that means. Is Dirt supposed to get an e-mail confirming his PC status?
                Looking forward to another great experience this year on Flume.
                -TrekMan

Dirt

I did receive an automatic email which I will share with the team. The signup went very smoothly and thanks to Chris for all his work. Looks like all the peaks will be covered within a couple days.

SilentCal

The auto-replies took a little bit of time, I believe, because the system was a little swamped. I got mine about 45 minutes after I signed up. Flume is a dandy!

Pucknuts

Big congratulations to Chris and SilentCal …and anyone else involved with getting the sign-up to work so well this year. :beer:

MtnMagic

Chris is ‘the man!’ Thanks for your continuous hard work to keep this site up to date. Two thumbs up!!

SilentCal

37 peaks have been accounted for in about 70 hours of signups.

We do have someone interested in Cannon but are still looking for any interest for Washington in terms of non-hiker access peaks.

Some peaks surprise me as being there. I thought for sure that the three Bonds would go very quickly with a large group camping at Guyot like last year. The people that grab the last couple peaks are the ones that make this event what it is.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • The forum ‘2006 Signups & Status’ is closed to new topics and replies.