Forums Flags on the 48 Information General Discussion flag pole and flag available

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
      #46989 |

Folks:

I have an extra flag pole — four sections of very strong PVC piping — and a GIANT flag available if anyone is in desperate need. The only caveat is that you will need to pick it up from me at Sugarloaf CG, and be sure to return it to me, preferably at Mooseland Grill.

If you want to see what it looks like, check out the photos from last year’s (2003) hike to Mt. Hale.

Alpinista

Oh … and you’ll obviously need to pick it up Friday night or early Saturday morning from me at Sugarloaf. Forgot to add the time element. Must be that busted watch of mine! 😮

Outtabreath

Alpinista
          We are doing Hale tomorrow, I have a small flag 3×5, but after seeing your flag (Flag envy) :flag: I think I might take you up on borrowing it. I am staying at Sugarloaf 1 site 20. I’ll discuss with the group this afternoon and try to track you down.
          Great article on last years event on Suite101 by the way.

Alpinista

Hey there!

I’m heading up to Sugarloaf CG this afternoon, so I’d be happy to stop by site #20. I’ve got all the gear in my car.

Thanks for the kind words on the Suite101 article!

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

Stephen

In case anyone (like me) is curious:

The Article

By the way, nice job.

-Stephen

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.