Forums Flags on the 48 Information General Discussion Clock Problems?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
      #46988 |

Anyone else having clock/watch issues today? Seems like mine is moving awfully slow…I’m sure it has nothing to do with my anticipation of this Saturday…naw…probably a sun spot or something.

💡
      Let’s have some fun. If there are 10 different people that reply to this post by 9:00pm tonight…I will let one of them buy me a beer Saturday night.

Ready…go!
      :beer: :flag: :beer:

Puck

I thought I was the only one. My watch is moving at glacial speed. Bee n working extra hours so that I could leave early Friday to head to the north country. Oh a second just ticked. Is the weeke over yet. I should check the weather map again.

Ok Jaytrek I will let you buy me a beer

rbhayes

My clock is ticking too fast! Still have to finish our flagpole tonight – Home Depot was closed last night by the time I realized I needed a few more nuts and bolts.

JayTrek – we will be glad to buy you a beer, but you need to buy everyone else who responds to this posting one. :beer:

NH_Mtn_Hiker

I bought a new watch yesterday after the other one died. Probably just needs a battery…and a band… and a crystal. 😕

“JayTrek – we will be glad to buy you a beer, but you need to buy everyone else who responds to this posting one.”

Post Post Post :flag:

Little Bear

YIKES!!! 😮 Time is moving too fast for me. Too much to do here at work and I still have to make summit signs, and find my journal from last year, and pack, and make lunches for me and maybe 2 or 3 other people (one of whom is coming from Vegas). AGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

How about you buy ME a beer???? 😆

Stephen

Tiiiiiiiiiime is on my side. Yes it is!

Things moved along nicely for me today. Tomorrow’s going to stink.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.