Forums 2012 Flags on the 48 2012 Trips & Routes Cannon hiking route

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
      #48111 |

H All,

We are helping Scarpy this year. We will meet in the Cannon Tram parking lot (south end) at 8:30. We will leave to hike up at 9:00. Anyone who would like to join us, please do. We will be taking the Kinsman-ridge Trail from the parking lot. 2 miles, 2 hours.

Thanks,
      Cathy Crane :flag:

Scarpy

See you then. We’ll most likely get there early. I posted the same info under the “Cannon” heading. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

gram

Hello Cannon hikers!

I will bringing up a poster of past FOT48 events that I have used for the last several years. I’ll be updating the pictures to include some of those great shots taken from the helicopter last year.

Sorry to say, I won’t be hiking this year, but will be taking the tram. For anyone else who’s not able to hike, consider using the tram to participate. Cannon is a great peak!

See you all at the top.

bikehikeskifish
            cathycrane

I saw that article in the Manchester Union. I think we will have a good turnout of visitors. It will help us spread the word about the “Flags on the 48”. We will also have a tailgate after the flags in the trail head parking lot. ( dirt lot to the far left of the tram) Everyone is invited :flag: I think we will be okay weather wise, but be prepared. See you at the trailhead.

Cathy :flag:

gram

Thanks, Tim, for the heads up. Us “trammers” will head up extra early. Nice that the group is doing their own Sept 11 memorial.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The forum ‘2012 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.