Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
      #47125 |

Anyone who wants to join me as welcome. I haven’t decided my exact route yet though. I’ll either stay at the Guyot campground the night before, or a “secret spot” I know of off the Wilderness Trail.

dirt_girl

Hey Artex, I may see you at Guyot…I’ll be the old lady with all the PVC poles. 😮
        I’ll try to remember to leave something on my tent to show I’m a 9/11 memorial hiker.
        Always happy to meet another hiker so say hey if you see me :beer:
        and don’t laugh at all my PVC poles… 🙄
        dirt_girl

MichaelJ

Good – I asked Artex to post his plans here so you could coordinate the hike in or at least meet up at Guyot. Woo-hoo organizational skills!
          🙂

SilentCal

Guyot is a great spot to camp. Perhaps we should let the West Bond Crew know that there will be folks at Guyot to catch up with.

dirt_girl

Absolutely!!
              The more the merrier!! :flag:
              I will be heading up to Guyot first thing (6am trailhead time 😮 ) Saturday morning and droping off my poles and flag stuff.
              Then heading out for West (weather permitting) Bond…
              Guessing I’ll get the other Bonds on the way out early Monday.
              Could this 💡 be the beginning of a memorial hike gathering at 4000 feet?
              How cool would that be?!!
              8)
              dirt_girl
              Thanks MichaelJ…you got skills! :beer:

Artex

Most excellent. I’ll keep an eye out for you Dirt Girl. 🙂

Sherpa John

The crew for Bondcliff will be spending the night of 9/10 at Guyot as well! WHOO HOO!!

SilentCal

Looks like we will have our first Flags gathering over 4000 feet! I’ll try to get the West Bond flagbearer to let you know where you guys will be. Sherpa John- be advised that the Bridge is out on Zealand Road if your coming in from that way.

MichaelJ

Don’t forget to take PICTURES from Guyot of everyone for the galleries!

SilentCal

A cool photo of the group at the West Bond summit at sunset with a flag would be………PRICELESS.

Butthead

I had been planning a trip to the Bonds that weekend when I learned about the flags…..Figured I’d join you guys if you don’t mind one more. :flag:

dirt_girl

One more is always welcome!!
                            :flag: :flag:
                            See you at the top!!!

dirt_girl

Artex

@Butthead wrote:

I had been planning a trip to the Bonds that weekend when I learned about the flags…..Figured I’d join you guys if you don’t mind one more. :flag:

See you then Butthead. Looking forward to meeting you. If you still hang out with him, Beavis is welcome too. 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • The forum ‘2005 Trips & Routes’ is closed to new topics and replies.