Forums Flags on the 48 Information Pictures "After the Flags" Album?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
      #46750 |

Should we include an “After the Flags” album in the gallery for those of you that would like to publish pics from later that day? Perhaps from the gatherings at the Woodstock Inn…From camp…Wherever…

:beer:

If so, please reply to this thread indicating you have pics you’d like to publish, and I’ll add your username to an album I’ll create. Please include detailed captions (e.g. where the pic was taken, who’s in it, what peak they supported, etc…) when adding them to the album.

Oh, and if anyone has any suggestions for a better album name than “After the Flags”, feel free to suggest it here.

Greg

One more thing. Should this be set up as a separate Gallery like the Flags gallery, which can contain indivdual sub-albums from various locations? Or will simply adding one sub-album to the existing Flags gallery suffice? I suppose it depends on how many folks have pics and how many different locations there are. Thoughts?

Max

Greg, how about just one album, but a request to limit pics to 2 or 3 from each individual who submits them. Actually I think it’ll be reasonably sized anyway. And if it gets too large, you could post a note requesting future pics be submitted to another album?

Max

Greg

Hi Max. God point. Yes, I could always create a new gallery if the album grows to big. In fact, I can even move the old pics to a new gallery.

So…who needs access?

RJ

I’m truly enjoying the photo gallery, the more the better. I often wondered as I took a name from the e-mail and put in on the list of a given mountain what the people looked liked. It’s nice to finally put a name to a face.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • The topic ‘"After the Flags" Album?’ is closed to new replies.