Forums Flags on the 48 Information General Discussion A few Thank You’s

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
      #46733 |

I’d like to say thanks to all who’ve helped in the organizing of this event and to all of those that have signed up so far. I’d also like to say a very special thank you to Robert (Frodo). Without your enthusiasm, this event may not have gotten off the ground. Also, thank you Richard (RJ). You have done a terrific job in accepting sign ups for the event!

:beer:

Frodo

Speaking of thank you’s, without you Greg, don’t know where we would be. You were essential in volunteering to establish the web page, and kept us going thru all of the planning (Thank You). I also want to thank RJ for his expediant updates from the emails, and I am very sorry that you will not be able to attend, but keep in mind, you are also a key person in shaping this event with your ideas and comments.

A very, very special thank you goes out to Gail and Mary-Margret. You two were part of that special day on Mt Liberty, and I will never, ever forget that day, as long as I live. You two are also a huge reason on WHY we are doing this. With all of your constructive ideas and comments, you helped create AND shape this event, and it would not have even become an event without you two.

But we would have nothing but a dream without the 100+ people who have signed up. You are the ones who are willing to make an idea real.
        You people rock! Without you passionate patriotic hikers, this event wouldn’t even happen. Hats off to you all, you are the people who care, and want to make a difference.

Lets pray for good weather, that is the key factor now.

RJ

Thank you Greg and Frodo for your kind comments. I too believe that without the 100+ hikers our dream of placing a flag on all 48 would have remained just a dream. I would also like to echo both Greg and Frodo’s acknowledgment that without the committee, this event would have never come to pass. Well done to all of you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • The topic ‘A few Thank You’s’ is closed to new replies.