Forums Flags on the 48 Information General Discussion 45 minutes away…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
      #46795 |

Here we are 45 minutes from the start of the event. I bet many of you are on your summits or close to them. I hope you all are safe and are having a great day! The Mount Washington web cam is showing GREAT weather. I wish I was there with you all. Thanks again and…

God Bless America!

Greg

2 PM. Hope everyone was able to get their flags raised! Let’s get the pics ready! Looks like the weather was absolutely perfect:

RichC

Greg just got back from North Kinsman. It was a great day very clear to start with, about 1PM or a little after light clouds obscured the summits. We could seeflags on South Kinsman, Cannon, lafayette and lincoln. Thanks again for your work and making your website available.

Greg

@RichC wrote:

Greg just got back from North Kinsman. It was a great day very clear to start with, about 1PM or a little after light clouds obscured the summits. We could seeflags on South Kinsman, Cannon, lafayette and lincoln. Thanks again for your work and making your website available.

Cool! Any pics?

RichC

Yes. but we’re old school have to put them on CD first. They’ll be coming for the gallery as well as a trip report. Sorry no immediate pics. I have to say that we got lot’s of thanks from the hikers we met today.

Max

Mine will be coming too Greg. My wife and I both said we wished you could have been there, but we thought of you and family and hoped that Abby was feeling better. You were there in spirit Bud!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • The topic ‘45 minutes away…’ is closed to new replies.