Forums Flags on the 48 Information General Discussion Setting the Date (was: I’ll start) Reply To: Setting the Date (was: I’ll start)

Post count: 4

I personally like the 11th, but ay day, really would be fine. If we initially decide on the 11th and as time goes on it appears that we can not get a sufficient committment, it could be changed. There is plenty of time. I would be happy to take two or more days off to do West Bond (who’s gonna do Owl’s Head? :smile:) or some peak that would be more easily done by backpacking. The other issue is a weather date. Maybe, due to the logistics, this would have to be done on one day only regardless of weather. I’m not sure, any thoughts?