Forums 2004 FOT48 Information Archive 2004 Planning Meeting Hancock Campground

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Anyone is free to use my grill, I was thinking of firing up some burgers on Saturday night for all to enjoy. Cold beer, burgers and campfires, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :flag:

MichaelJ

The grill sounds great to me. I forgot about Bill & Bob’s … that’s my Friday night dinner!

MtnMagic

I’ll pin a small sign on the right side kiosk with a small sign that reads “A-Z sites #’s.” I’ll also pin an A-Z over the site numbers.

MARI

Hey its me. I am not able to attend the meeting – bummer – but now it looks like, babysitter permitting that is – I could join you guys on Sunday. Tell me when you are planning on heading up the Hancocks on Sunday, I would love to meet up with you. Hey Magic- got my pics back from Tom-F-W. Awesome!!! I can be at the campground by 10:00.

MichaelJ

The plan is to meet at the parking area by the Hancock Trail (at the hairpin turn on the Kanc) at 8:30 and hit the trail at 9:00am. You mentioned 10am … I hope you can make the earlier time!

MtnMagic

Looking forward to seeing the pix.

Meet at Hancock parking lot at 8:30. Leave by 9.

Hope you can arrive just one hour earlier.

MichaelJ

I’m off to work – I’ll see some of you this evening (between 5 and 6) and the rest tomorrow!

I hope that the “intermittent” of this evening’s rain showers is going on when I want to set up my tent…
                  🙄

Jaytrek57

Everyone….

Have a great time and be safe.

Look forward to hearing how it went.

Peace. :flag:

Stephen

Anyone have directions to the campground from 93?

Stephen

Der. 🙄 Nevermind.

@http://www.campsnh.com/hancock.htm wrote:

Hancock and Big Rock campgrounds are located on the Kancamagus Highway east of I-93, exit 32, and 7 miles respectvely.

-Stephen

MARI

OK – 9:00 you are leaving from the trailhead. I’ll see you there, then. Cool.

MARI

Hey Magic – is Ghost Dog coming on the hike? I might be bringing a mutt and was wondering….. OK see ya there!

MichaelJ

Glad you made it and that we got to meet you up on South, Mari!
                              😆

SilentCal

Mari we have to quit this running into each other at the summits. Lafayette and now South Hancock. when’s owl’s head?

MtnMagic

On Friday night, MichaelJ, SilentCal, Vicki, Tim, Irene, Stephen (The8re) Joshua (aka SonicBoom) Ghostdog and I shared two camping sites.

On Saturday night, Little Bear, MilesMtn, and Escendo visited, then Greg joined us for the night, while we brainstormed to our hearts content the Flags on the 48 agenda.

Each night the campfire remained humongous. Firewood was provided by SilentCal, with Pepsi sharing even more on Saturday night.

Two days of great camping, talking, and discussion, while we hiked to our heart’s content during each day!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                • The topic ‘Hancock Campground’ is closed to new replies.