Forums Flags on the 48 Journal 9/11 Journal World Trade Center movie, has anyone seen it yet ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
      #47361 |

My boys were 5 and 6 1/2 at the time and were aware of what occured, but not over-exposed to all the coverage. I’m thinking with the hike coming up that this movie would be good for them to see. I’m wondering if anyone has seen it and how “graphic” it would be for a 10 and 11 1/2 year old. Thanks

MtnMagic

Haven’t seen it yet here in the North Country. It’ll arrive eventually. Until I see it, I have no opinion. My new avatar since May, was Manhatten as seen from Jersey City, two years ago. The powerful 2 flood lights were where the former towers stood.

And if the terrorists succeeded in their latest ‘airplane attacks.’ How strong would the world feel safe in the economy, travel, oil prices, and the stock market? Let Freedom ring in every country!

Less than 4 weeks remain to show the world, even the non-participants our views, goals, and dreams during this wonderful memorial event. Rock on brothers and sisters. I will be there. See you soon!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • The forum ‘9/11 Journal’ is closed to new topics and replies.