Forums Flags on the 48 Information General Discussion Where is everyone staying???

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
      #47129 |

Just curious as to where everyone are staying that weekend. Folks from nearby peaks may want to hang out with others and groups may want to stay at the same campground.

The Moosilauke Crew is staying at Mt Liberty Motel and Cabins in Lincoln. Cabins 8, 7, and 5. http://www.musar.com/mtlibertymotel

It’s located just off the second Lincoln exit. [/url]

Stephen

My buddy just bailed on me, so I’m looking for a spot still.

-Stephen

Dirt

Most if not all of the Moriah team will be camping at Dolly Copp just north of Pinkham Notch on rt. 16. Trekman has the site number.

MichaelJ

I haven’t decided yet; I still don’t know where I’m hiking! 🙂

Pucknuts

The South Twin croo will be staying at Galehead Hut on Saturday the 10th.
              We plan on coming up from the Gale River Rd Sat AM so we can bag Galehead and N Twin in the afternoon, then on 9/11 move over to S Twin to fly our flag. :flag:
              Bill

Puck

Are most people staying at a KOA Sat night in
                Woodstock? Where is it exactly?

SilentCal

The KOA in Woodstock. The Link is here

http://www.brokenbranchcampground.com

They have the directions posted there. We are trying to plan a gathering there on saturday night. Some folks are already camping there. Details will follow shortly…..

Puck

thanks

Do we need to make a reservation? Is there a group rate? Am I asking to many questions and should be patient and wait for the forthcoming information that you mentioned? 😉

Hikerextreme

Hey, Im doing Mt. Willey and hopefully will be staying at eather ethan pond shelter or Dry River campgroud, it depends on wether I want to do some backpackin or not.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.