Forums 2004 FOT48 Information Archive 2004 Summit Reports Waiting to hear from Bondcliff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    #46980 |

Is anyone in touch with Pepsi? He talked about swapping mountains with another team, but that didn’t happen. I’m trying to find out if he is still covering Bondcliff.

-Stephen

SilentCal

What about Bond? Pepsi was at the Hancock meeting and is hiking in the area this week. I think he’ll come through with bondcliff.

Stephen
    Participant

I’m not too worried about it, because it IS pepsi that is registered for bondcliff.

-Stephen

Anonymous

pepsi wanted to switch with Owls Head, but I’ve got some students joining me, and they’ve already gotten pretty fired up for OH – signs around school – article in the Eagle-Tribune, finding waders for the stream crossings 🙂 etc. . . so I rained on his parade and stuck with OH for Chester Academy. I assume he still plans on Bondcliff, but can’t confirm.

Stephen
    Participant

@snowball42 wrote:

pepsi wanted to switch with Owls Head, but I’ve got some students joining me, and they’ve already gotten pretty fired up for OH – signs around school – article in the Eagle-Tribune, finding waders for the stream crossings 🙂 etc. . . so I rained on his parade and stuck with OH for Chester Academy. I assume he still plans on Bondcliff, but can’t confirm.

Thanks for the additional info. As I said before, I’m sure pepsi will come through for us, so no real worries there.

-Stephen

NH_Mtn_Hiker

@SilentCal wrote:

What about Bond? Pepsi was at the Hancock meeting and is hiking in the area this week. I think he’ll come through with bondcliff.

Like SilentCal said: What about Bond? I/We don’t see any confirmation for that one. Did she confirm by email?

Stephen
    Participant

@NH_Mtn_Hiker wrote:

@SilentCal wrote:

Like SilentCal said: What about Bond? I/We don’t see any confirmation for that one. Did she confirm by email?

Canm’t find it, nor did I send an e-mail… until now.

_Stephen

Anonymous

Amy R (Bond) was planning on a three day hike culminating at Bond on Sat. I don’t know if the current weather changed her plans, but she may be out already.

Stephen
    Participant

@snowball42 wrote:

Amy R (Bond) was planning on a three day hike culminating at Bond on Sat. I don’t know if the current weather changed her plans, but she may be out already.

I think this will be as close to a confirmation that we’ll get for Bond.

-Stephen

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘2004 Summit Reports’ is closed to new topics and replies.