To all peak coordinators: Please post your trip routes and plans on the main websites “Trips and Routes” folder.
Reminders to all:
1. This is a Leave No Trace event. Everything that goes up, comes down. The only thing you take is pictures.
2. Speaking of pictures, We would like at like at least one group shot of the summit crew and the flag posted in the gallery. We have been on every peak since 2004 but have yet to get a picture from each mountain for a full event year. Let’s change that.
3. This is a rain or shine event. That being said, your safety is of the utmost importance. Hike responsibly and know your limits. I’d rather see someone set up the flag in the trailhead parking lot than attempt something that is hazardous to their safety.
4. It is entirely okay to have more than one flag on the same peak.
5. After the hike, please confirm on the main website or here if the flag reached the summit.