Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
      #46707 |

I liked Greg’s idea about keeping the page simple. Obviously we need the list of peaks, along with the names of the people who want to participate, the name of the event, and the mission statement. We probably also need a brief description as to what we are trying to achieve and why, which may or may not be part of the mission statement. We also probably need to clarify, in some detail, what people are supposed to do. What does everyone think?

RJ

Greg and I have tentatively worked out an arrangement pending approval from the committee where people can e-mail me and I can add their names and other information to the list of mountains that I keep on Microsoft Access. I can then e-mail Greg the list after I have converted it to an html file and he can post it on his page. I personal like the database Access because it allows me to manipulate the data in a number of ways that will give us more versatility in how we view the information. By the way, do you find the term “The Committee” a tad too Kafkaesque?

Greg

RJ – Fire off the latest HTML version of the list and I’ll start working on the Web page.

Greg
          Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • The topic ‘The Web Page’ is closed to new replies.